Wednesday, February 4, 2015

This week has been a tough one. 

On Monday I felt great, but starting Tues on, I have had really bad headaches. It hasn't stopped. So today I am going to try to rest. I feel so wiped out. I talked with Sister Ballard about it, who has had really bad migraines in the past. I am now keeping a headache diary and hopefully will start seeing a chiropractor and a headache doctor here real soon.

The work has been great. We will hopefully have a baptism here at the end of February or beginning of March. The ward hasn't seen a convert baptism in over 2 years! I am so excited for the ward. Hopefully that will drive them to work more in unity with the missionary's and to have more converts in the church.

I am just hanging in there, taking things day by day, trying real hard not to stress. I know that we can receive so much peace and comfort from our savior. I love being a missionary and working with so many of God’s children. Although the work is tough, I know that the Lord will qualify us for his work. He can help us. He knows and feels of the pain that we are going through and knows the way out of our struggles.  Do all that you can, your very best, and leave the rest into the Lord’s hands. Trust him and believe in good things to come.
 

Keep doing your very best and watch for all of the blessings that the Lord will pour on you. Although it may be hard to continue to "put your shoulder to the wheel, push along..." Never quit!  :) Keep moving forward. We will all go through trials in our lives. We just need to be brave by trusting god and pushing forward. When we do this, is when God transforms us into the glorious beings we were destined to be.

I love you all so much and I am so grateful for all of your love and prayers in my behalf. I am so blessed to know such wonderful people like you. I hope everyone has a wonderful week full of laughter and fun!

Love you!
Elder Shaw


P.S. Maybe I just need to stay here for a while longer so Arizona can get out if it's drought. :) Oregon has had a very mild winter and not a lot of rain! Haha! Weird!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment