Monday, April 6, 2015

Hey!


Trying to take care of myself! Too many appointments!!!  ! Just got back from the doctor appointments! I love my chiropractor! I honestly feel like if these headaches go away it is because of him!
 
So the news with the neurologist is that they are going to put me back on Anitriptiline. I will take it at night before I go to bed. Then I will try the Advil and Aleeve and see if it will be able to knock out the headaches. I saw the chiropractor today and will be seeing him weekly.  I love my chiropractor! I honestly feel like if these headaches go away it is because of what he does!   Today he found a knot on my neck that could be causing my headaches.  He adjusted me and did a stimulus. It felt amazing! Anyways, just taking each day as it comes; trying to get better.




This coming Sunday I get to talk in church! My topic is “Making a Personal Connection to the Restoration of the Gospel”. Super exciting!

Today for p-day we will be going with some other missionary's to the driving range and hit golf balls!

Oh! Thank you so much for the Easter package! It made my week! Also the dark chocolate tasted yummy! The chicken was hilarious! Made me laugh! Brittney!!! I loved the wand! I put it on my bag so I could have both kinds of magic...oil and my wand!! haha! I also loved the pictures too! Made me smile.



It was awesome to see pics of you guys! Your Easter dinner was like mine...very small but great! This Easter we ate at the Gibson's. I call Sister Gibson “Mama G”! I love that family! The food was great and we left with our tummy's filled up full! Very yummy!


Conference was AMAZING! At the priesthood session I couldn't help but to think of you dad! So blessed to have such an amazing father who honors his priesthood and his wife!! So blessed! I am excited to review the conference sessions over again...so many good things! Also this past week we were able to have Zone Conference which was great! I ended this week feeling very edified and uplifted!

Also I forgot to tell you....Elder Holland is coming to the mission!!!!  He comes on April 25, 2015. Also it was neat to see and hear from Elder Ballard and Elder Nielsen of the seventy at conference.  I MET THEM!!!!  It was sooo cool.
 
I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! 

Love you!
Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment