Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Happy Monday to one and all!

I am getting transferred! I have loved Canby sooo much and have grown
in several ways. I will now have a greater opportunity to grow even
more.

I AM TRAINING A BRAND NEW MISSIONARY!!!  I will be opening up a new
area, yep starting from ground zero! Blank areabook yikes! :/
#knowNobody I will be sharing a ward with the skyline sisters and will
be a district leader over Oak Hills Elders and Sisters, Skyline
Sisters, and Sunset Hills Elders. I am super excited and boy or boy do
I feel a bit overwhelmed...BUT THE LORD WILL QUALIFY ME! I am so
grateful for this opportunity to learn and grow...I AM SOOO EXCITED!

My Greenie and I will have our P-Day on Tues so I will be able to
update you more! I love you all and hope that you had a great Easter!

All my love and more!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment