Monday, October 5, 2015


Good Old Country Here I Come!!!

I am getting transferred. Leaving Hillsboro and going to the Canby 1st Ward and will continue to be a zone leader over in the Oregon City  Stake!!! My new companion is Elder Smith. I am super excited to work with him! He goes home in 2 transfers so I might kill him off (mission terms for ending a mission). It's been bitter sweet leaving Hillsboro and Elder Kaiser, but being on a mission I have learned that it's all about the "see you laters!" ;) I am super excited to go back to the country! It's where I feel Oregon the most!

Have a lot of things going on today. For p-day we will be going, going, gone. Saying more goodbyes in the morning and then we are going to be going to Adidas (like Nike, but not really...) got permission to leave the mission and use our employee guest pass where we can get 1/2 off everything in the store. Should be cool.  Afterwards, I will finish up packing and then off to Lake Oswego for our transfer swap. Crazy busy, but loving every minute of it!

I absolutely LOVED conference! Very nice to watch it with several of our investigators! I loved the inspired messages!

I will fill in everyone next Monday and let you know how my first week in Canby is!

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!

Love,
Elder Shaw

Thomas Family

Burke Family
Elder Kaiser


Ross Family
Hillsboro West District
Morris Family
Burke Family


No comments:

Post a Comment