Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Great to see you this weekend!!
Mother's Day via Skype!

It was such a treat to be able to see you on Sunday via Skype ... not a lot has happened since then ... :)

We had our zone meeting yesterday where Elder Alatini and I did the training and practice. President was there! It was a lot of fun and it went great!! It was on "How to become master teachers, as we teach with our personalities." haha! We nailed it! :)

Today for p-day we went ice skating!!! 

Ice Skating for P-Day!
Not a lot of things out of the usual that we will be doing this week ... just staying busy! We pushed Tasha's baptismal date to May 23rd to make sure that she is ready to make the commitment with our Father in Heaven. I am super excited!! I get to baptize her!!! MY FIRST ONE!! :) We also have many more appointments with less-actives, recent converts, and our wonderful investigators this week.

Also I might be going on several exchanges this week and then with the Zone leaders and members of the district. Super exciting!

Anyways ... sorry not a lot to report ... I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Oh and shout out to Uncle Brian and Brooke who have birthday's this week! Happy Birthday!!!

I love you guys! Think about you guys lots. Wish you could be here with me! haha!

I love being a missionary!!!! It’s my favorite calling!!!!! AND it is full time! :-)

Love you guys!

All my love and more,
Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment